Number of openings: 2
You’ll work in a development team, playing and active role in the requirements process, working with clients, users and development teams to discover, refine and document expected business outcomes.
Role and responsibilities:
- Assists in the requirements process in accordance with the software lifecycle development process;
- Uses primary investigation techniques to document business requirements;
- Assist with the facilitation of business requirements gathering sessions via workshops, interview sessions, brainstorming;
- Work within development teams, having a supporting role for resolving incidents and queries;
- Consolidate user stories and user feedbacks on apps;
- Participate in systems and acceptance testing.
Skills, abilities and experience required:
- Strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth;
- Initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities;
- Genuine interest in business and find problem solving exhilarating;
- Ability to communicate complex idea effectively, both verbally and in writing – in English and Romanian;
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, empathetic;
- Enjoy working in teams;
- Basic knowledge of technical environment required.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
Knowledge & experience intern will acquire during the internship:
- Experience working in a team and in a multinational company;
- Consolidate basic knowledge on software development lifecycle;
- Basic investigation techniques
- Basic user story writing and splitting techniques
- Basing understanding of backlog prioritization techniques
- Basic knowledge using software development methodologies (focus on Agile/SCRUM).
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to be part of our team, you can send your application in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the technology in the title