Experience: 1+ years
Number of openings: 2
About the client
The client is focused on improving urban mobility and considers smart cities as one of its core initiatives. The company has been investing in developing smart parking and smart transportation solutions and it is moving towards an account-based payments model. The software platforms help the local authorities in 4000 cities around the world to measure, monitor and manage the mobility within the cities. Every week around the world, customer’s terminals, mobile applications and online services, contribute to improving the living environment of its 100 million users by helping to reduce air pollution, optimize traffic, simplify payments, make cities more secure and economically dynamic.
As Delivery Lead you will manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team.
Defining project needs and feeding these into an organized process will enable people to be appropriately allocated. You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently;
- Work with the Product Owner and the Business Analyst or any other customer’s stakeholders to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories;
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team;
- Create cost-effective distribution plans and efficient routes for deliveries;
- Directly address customer complaints and problems, which requires good customer service skills;
- Build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards;
- Coach team members and others, facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for their environment;
- Build partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine and develop solutions to any issues that may arise.
Skills and experience
It’s essential that you have:
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products;
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods & methodologies;
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity;
- Entrepreneurial by nature with a strong sense of ownership;
- Minimal financial skills (budgeting, planning and monitoring);
- Technical background – able to understand team’s needs and able to build career development plans;
- A proactive and a can-do attitude;
- Very good English communications skills, both writing and speaking (French is a plus);
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!