Experience: 2+ years
Number of openings: 1
We believe in helping individuals & organizations stay ahead of the curve by disrupting the old ways of making business run faster.
Our open source technology is focused on user experience & allows IT to build intelligent business solutions at breakthrough speed.
Business is no longer a series of transactions but a constant flow of information, ideas, decisions, and outcomes. That’s why we’ve developed a software platform that connects people, content, & processes, giving organizations the power to start their journey towards Digital Transformation.
This is an exciting role and an opportunity to join the Application Engineering team at Alfresco.
As an Experienced Developer, you will work as part of an agile development team to design, develop, evolve and deploy various components of our Digital Platform, with a focus on the Application Development Framework (ADF) front-end layer.
You will have good troubleshooting skills and will gain a sense of reward from helping others.
You will be exposed to almost all of the diverse technologies that make up the Alfresco product, and, when necessary, will work alongside other technical experts in these areas.
- 2-4 years of practical expertise in IT related field
- Understanding of TypeScript
- Able to build basic components with the Angular2+ framework
- Some experience of unit testing
- Knowledge of HTML 5.0, CSS 3.0
- Highly motivated and a good team player
- Passionate about technology
- Self driven in research and sharing practices with others
- Good English skills
- Knowledge of clean coding best practices
- Experience with a TDD approach to development
- Following basic coding principles such as separation of concerns or DRY
- Experience with Node.js runtime environment
- Knowledge of User Interface best practice & experience in developing cross-browser compatible applications
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Some travel may be required for this role.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!