Experience: 2+ years
Number of openings: 1
We believe in helping individuals & organizations stay ahead of the curve by disrupting the old ways of making business run faster.
Our open source technology is focused on user experience & allows IT to build intelligent business solutions at breakthrough speed.
Business is no longer a series of transactions but a constant flow of information, ideas, decisions, and outcomes. That’s why we’ve developed a software platform that connects people, content, & processes, giving organizations the power to start their journey towards Digital Transformation.
This is an exciting role and an opportunity to join the Application Engineering team at Alfresco.
As an Experienced Developer, you will work as part of an agile development team to design, develop, evolve and deploy various components of our Digital Platform, with a focus on the Application Development Framework (ADF) front-end layer.
You should have experience of front-end application development in some relevant technologies, a commitment to producing quality work and a passion for learning new skills and technologies.
In this role you will be exposed to many of the diverse technologies and services on which Alfresco’s products are built, and, when necessary, will work alongside other technical experts in these areas.
- 2-4 years of practical expertise in IT related field;
- Some experience in implementing and working with MVC frameworks;
- An understanding of basic coding principles such as separation of concerns or DRY;
- Some experience with HTML 5.0, CSS 3.0;
- High motivation and team player;
- Passionate about technology;
- Self driven in research and sharing better front-end practices within the team;
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Some experience with Angular 2+ and TypeScript;
- Experience building and deploying single page web-apps;
- Experience with a TDD approach to development;
- An understanding of clean coding best practices;
- Experience with Git tooling;
- Experience with Node.js runtime environment;
- Experience working on a large frontend code base within a team development environment;
- A knowledge of agile development methodologies such as Scrum;
- Experience deploying and running containers (Docker Kubernetes).
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Some travel may be required for this role.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!