Experience: 2+ years
Number of openings: 1
We believe in helping individuals & organizations stay ahead of the curve by disrupting the old ways of making business run faster.
Our open source technology is focused on user experience & allows IT to build intelligent business solutions at breakthrough speed.
Business is no longer a series of transactions but a constant flow of information, ideas, decisions, and outcomes. That’s why we’ve developed a software platform that connects people, content, & processes, giving organizations the power to start their journey towards Digital Transformation.
This is an exciting role and an opportunity to join the Ness Alfresco Engineering team.
As an Experienced iOS Developer, you will work as part of an agile development team to help design, implement and support our portfolio of mobile apps and SDKs.
You should have experience of delivering native mobile apps via the App Store, ideally in an agile environment.
As well as knowledge of Objective-C and the Cocoa Touch APIs, you will have good understanding of best practices applied across the iOS platform and object oriented programming.
In this role you will be exposed to many of the diverse technologies and services on which Alfresco’s products are built, and, when necessary, will work alongside other technical experts in these areas.
- 2-4 years of recent practical expertise in software engineering;
- Object oriented programming skills;
- An understanding of networking, local data caching and multitasking on iOS;
- Proficient in applying iOS design patterns and coding conventions as well as familiar with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and App Store Review Guidelines;
- Knowledge about publishing apps via App Store;
- Unit testing strategies;
- High motivation and good team player;
- Passionate about technology;
- Good English skills;
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies such as Scrum;
- Git source control and familiarity with either GitHub or Bitbucket;
- Comfortable to work on open-source projects.
- Profiling memory and CPU usage using Instruments;
- Swift development experience with v3+;
- Experience in developing SDK solutions for mobile applications;
- UI automation testing strategies;
- Continuous Integration experience, preferably Bamboo but familiarity with other systems such as Travis, Jenkins or Xcode bots is desirable.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Some travel may be required for this role.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!