Experience: 3+ years
Number of openings: 3
What You’ll Be Doing
- Iterating with our interaction and visual designers to refine and define old and new user experiences;
- Profiling client side performance to identify and correct bottlenecks;
- Investigate and prototype new web technologies and discuss/drive future potential solutions to a wide array of problems;
- Hack on a wide range of interesting technical and business projects.
What’ll Help You Be Successful
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering;
- Ability to work alongside a Product team to determine effective and time efficient solutions;
- Ability to manage time efficiently and focus on clear goals;
- Pragmatic approach towards tackling unforeseen challenges;
- Experience with CSS, LESS and Bootstrap;
- Experience providing in depth code reviews;
- Infinite appetite for learning;
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!