Experience: 3+ years
Number of openings: 2
You’re an experienced full stack engineer, comfortable across the entire stack, end to end. You’re no stranger to context switching, capable of diving deep into model design one minute, and flipping into front end performance tuning the next. Features are described in the context of the associated call stack, thinking through the entire lifecycle of the call, from client-side inception to back end fulfilment.
What You’ll Be Doing
Our client and server-side architectures are solving increasingly complex problems. The relationships we model are constantly growing in complexity, and the associated UI has the potential to be monolithically unusable if left unchecked. As a full stack engineer your job is to define and drive the elegance in simple, efficient software and systems design, taking hard problems and finding efficient solutions for them.
- Leveraging frontend technologies to build an exceptional user experience;
- Iterating with our interaction and visual designers to refine user experience;
- Profiling client-side performance to identify and correct bottlenecks;
- Leveraging Python (Django) and data stores to build scalable, secure software;
- Building out and iterating on the BetterWorks data model, including optimizing on the “right” data store;
- Hack on a wide range of interesting technical and business projects.
What’ll Help You Be Successful
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering;
- Ability to work alongside a Product team to determine effective and time efficient solutions;
- Ability to manage time efficiently and focus on clear goals;
- Pragmatic approach towards tackling unforeseen challenges;
- Experience with Python;
- Knowledge about Django;
- Experience working directly with data bases (like Postgres, Redis);
- Experience providing in depth code reviews;
- Infinite appetite for learning.
Nice to have
- Previous experience in migrating existing solutions to new technology stacks;
- Experience with CSS, LESS and Bootstrap;
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!