Experience: 2+ years
Number of openings: 9
About the client
The client is focused on improving urban mobility and considers smart cities as one of its core initiatives. The company has been investing in developing smart parking and smart transportation solutions and it is moving towards an account-based payments model. The software platforms help the local authorities in 4000 cities around the world to measure, monitor and manage the mobility within the cities. Every week around the world, customer’s terminals, mobile applications and online services, contribute to improving the living environment of its 100 million users by helping to reduce air pollution, optimize traffic, simplify payments, make cities more secure and economically dynamic.
Role and responsibilities
- Writing and testing code to a high standard across platforms and browsers, setting standards for others to follow;
- Be involved in software and architectural development activities;
- Analyzing project briefs to accurately produce technical/functional specifications;
- Record changes to improve established java application processes;
- Strives to deploy all products and updates on time;
- Review current systems, suggesting updates as needed;
- Remain up-to-date on all current best practices, trends and industry developments;
- Maintain a high standard of work quality and encourage others to do the same;
- Identify potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively;
- Experience in working with customers, partners and other vendors to create software solutions.
- Excellent core Java J2EE programming skills (2+ years);
- Practical experience of using Spring Framework and Hibernate;
- REST & SOAP API integrations;
- Experience of applying software design patterns;
- Familiar with using Source Control VSTFS, Git, Scrum and Kanban boards;
- Continuous Integrations/Test Automation;
- Web Server Application (Tomcat), Maven;
- Write JUnit and integrations tests;
- Experience in syncronizing technology lifecycles;
- Ability to quickly understand and code for a large, complex technical architecture of a web based application.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with GWT;
- Very good English communications skills, both writing and speaking;
- French language would be a plus.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!