Experience: 1+ years
Number of openings: 1
We believe in helping individuals & organizations stay ahead of the curve by disrupting the old ways of making business run faster.
Our open source technology is focused on user experience & allows IT to build intelligent business solutions at breakthrough speed.
Business is no longer a series of transactions but a constant flow of information, ideas, decisions, and outcomes. That’s why we’ve developed a software platform that connects people, content, & processes, giving organizations the power to start their journey towards Digital Transformation.
This is an exciting role and an opportunity to join the Platform Engineering team at Alfresco.
As a Junior SDET, you will be performing various activities in QA field within our project delivery teams for web-based applications, desktop applications and RESTful APIs.
You will be involved in different types of tasks in areas of both automation and manual testing, included but not limited to designing test planning strategies, validating product releases by performing runs of sanity or full regression testing, installing or configuring product components both manually or using automatic provisioning of environments, investigating software defects and identify their root cause, raising issues for failures, retesting fixes, automating tests for new features or exiting manual regression tests.
You will work closely within an agile development team to ensure a high level of quality in various components of the Alfresco Digital Business Platform, with focus on the Application Development Framework front-end layer.
You will be exposed to almost all of the diverse technologies that make up the Alfresco product, and, when necessary, will work alongside other technical experts in these areas.
- 1-2 years of practical experience in software testing
- Good English skills
- Some experience in in Test Automation
- Exposure writing, maintaining and executing automation tests using frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG
- Exposure to Continuous Integration testing with Jenkins or Bamboo
- Exposure in setting up test environments for enterprise web applications( database tier, application server tier,authentication services, client tier)
- Experience testing web applications via UI and API
- Experience in developing test plans
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in an effective manner, assisting in the investigation and resolution where needed.
- Meticuous and creative with an attention to detail.
- High motivation and team player
- Passionate about technology
- Worked in an agile environment
- Knowledge of server operating systems (Linux and Windows Server)
- Knowledge of enterprise application servers such as Tomcat, Jboss, Weblogic or Websphere
- Knowledge of relational database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 or MySQL
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
Some travel may be required for this role
- Training on application
- Access to trainings for self-development
- Be part of a young team
- Floating holidays
- Flexible benefits basket
- Fresh fruits and beverages
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs
- Attractive compensation scheme
Join our team! Apply here!