Experience: 2+ years
Number of openings: 2
We recruit for completing the on the Flowbird ABT back office system.
- Assist the preparation of system design solutions;
- Assist the Team Lead when preparing refinements and sprint planning;
- Produce detailed design documentation as required;
- Write software to implement design functionality;
- Write test harnesses to test software unit functionality (unit tests);
- Write tests to support design integration (acceptance tests);
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project lifecycle and after release;
- Undertake pear design release.
- Solid experience of Microsoft .Net Framework (4.5+) and Microsoft SQL Server (TSQL) technologies;
- At least 2 years in C# development experience;
- Developing for Microsoft Azure;
- Working use of React/Redux for UI;
- Working use of object oriented design (OOD) techniques is essential;
- Exposure to a TFS environment, Jira and Confluence is very beneficial;
- Knowledge of design patterns, SOA (microservices) and SaaS;
- One or more years of experience of Agile methodologies ideally including some knowledge of Disciplined Agile or LeSS;
- Strong Entity Framework 6 (code first);
- Knowledge of CI environments such as Jenkins is useful.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!