Experience: 3 years+
Number of openings:02
As a .NET Senior Developer you will:
- Serve as technical adviser to management and provide software development perspective on requirements.
- Manage technical risk and issues.
- You create a vision for the software architecture, articulate it, passionately own it and relentlessly drive it to completion.
- You take full responsibility for the technical solution
- Validate the implementation – ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and will satisfy the requirements.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) is an advantage.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Proven ability to work effectively in an agile team at all phases of product development
- Experience with workflows and value chains in the financial companies, shipping or shipping industry it`s a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate and share information with various organizational levels.
- Proven ability to make decisions in critical situations based on the team, client and project`s best interest.
- Provide assertive, prompt and accurate feedbacks.
- Keep the entire team focused and aligned towards the objectives.
- Training on application
- Access to training for self-development
- Be part of a dynamic team
- Floating holidays
- Flexible benefits basket
- Fresh fruits and beverages
- Fun PS4 games and various team bounding and team building programs
- Attractive compensation scheme
About the client
RolBAC has developed a range of B2B and B2C products for clients Rolonews (Rolonews LP) and ThinCats (Business Loan Network Ltd). Their expertise is versatile which allows them to tackle different technologies as they cherish the challenge to create new products and IT solutions where they can grow along with the clients and constantly build on their success.