Number of openings: 3
With about 7,000 people, and customers in over 20 countries, Ness is the right size to provide you with the deep partnership you need to realize your business and technology goals. It starts with making your goals our goals and ends with an inventive and flexible solution for your most pressing challenges. Our award-winning IT services, teams, and skill-sets scale globally as your business evolves and are delivered in the combination of on-site, near-shore or off-shore that works best for you.
We’re having a big diversity of projects from desktop to mobile, web or client-server applications to Cloud apps. We’re interested in investing in your potential, knowledge and possibility of growing with us as we expend and anchor as professional team and office both in Iasi market and within Ness Technologies.
We’re interested in a colleague that will bring his contribution in an interesting and worldwide project and being excited to be part of a coding team. This position can be an opportunity to work with a growing company and become part of a motivated team and work on new and interesting projects.
Role and responsibilities:
- Design, develop, maintain and support software under the guidance of senior team members;
- Ensure software respects coding standards and is documented;
- Write and run unit tests using NUnit / xUnit;
- Working in an Agile framework using Scrum methodology.
Skills, abilities and experience required:
- .NET Framework > 4.5 (C#), REST APIs;
- Database knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), algorithms and data structures;
- Knowledge about: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web.API;
- Excellent English skills – both written and spoken.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to be part of our team, you can send your application in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the technology in the title