Experience: 7 years+
Number of openings:01
As a Technical Lead, your focus will be to design software that is fit for purpose and use. This a unique position where you and the SCRUM master are going to establish a high preforming team.
- Responsible for the underlying architecture for the software program.
- Act as a mentor for junior software developers, as well as for all the members on the development team.
- Final acceptance and hand over of products developed.
- Serve as technical adviser to management and provide software development perspective on requirements.
- Manage technical risk and issues.
- You create a vision for the software architecture, articulate it, passionately own it and relentlessly drive it to completion.
- You take full responsibility for the technical solution
- Validate the implementation – ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and will satisfy the requirements.
We expect that you are a full stack software developer in our core technologies.
- .NET, C#, WPF, Entity Framework
- SQL Server, MongoDB
- HTML5, TypeScript, AngularJS, gulpjs, npm
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
- Git, TeamCity, Octopus, Azure, ELK
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) is an advantage.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Proven ability to work effectively in an agile team at all phases of product development
- Experience with workflows and value chains in the financial companies, shipping or shipping industry it`s a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate and share information with various organizational levels.
- Proven ability to make decisions in critical situations based on the team, client and project`s best interest.
- Provide assertive, prompt and accurate feedback.
- Keep the entire team focused and aligned towards the objectives.
- Training on application
- Access to training for self-development
- Be part of a dynamic team
- Floating holidays
- Flexible benefits basket
- Fresh fruits and beverages
- Fun PS4 games and various team bounding and team building programs
- Attractive compensation scheme
About the client
d60 delivers innovative custom software solutions which supports the businesses of customers and creates unique competitive advantages.
They focus on critical business challenges, complex business processes and knowledge-intensive industries with many daily transactions and variables (e.g. Currency fluctuations, interest rates, energy and commodity prices). Their primary focus is on industries within Trading/finance, Shipping and Transport.
The solutions are based on their skills in software development and business intelligence. Furthermore, the solutions are delivered as projects, which consists of the following activities: Strategize, Design & Development and Manage. They work with an agile delivery process, which ensures the delivery of high quality results at the agreed cost and within the time frame. In the development of their solutions they use PRINCE2 Agile and Scrum as the framework for managing the projects.