Experience: 3+ years
Number of openings: 3
You’re an experienced back-end or full stack engineer with strong system fundamentals. You’ve got extensive experience developing distributed, scalable systems that satisfy complex product goals. You enjoy working in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment where you’ll have the opportunity to shape the design and development of our platform architecture. You aren’t afraid of challenges and have an insatiable appetite to learn and drive change.
What You’ll Be Doing
Our platform needs to continue to solve increasingly complex problems. The relationships we model are constantly growing in complexity, and the growth of the business means the system needs to scale efficiently. As a back-end engineer your job is to define and drive the elegance in simple, efficient software and systems design, taking hard problems and finding efficient solutions for them.
- Leveraging Python (Django), Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, and other data stores to build scalable, secure software;
- Building out and iterating on the data model, including optimizing on the “right” data store;
- Hack on a wide range of interesting technical and business projects;
- Investigating, prototyping and implementing new solutions to a wide array of complex system design challenges.
What’ll Help You Be Successful
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering;
- Ability to work alongside a Product team to determine effective and time efficient solutions;
- Ability to manage time efficiently and focus on clear goals;
- Pragmatic approach towards tackling unforeseen challenges;
- Experience with Django and Python;
- Experience with Postgres, Redis;
- Experience providing in depth code reviews;
- Infinite appetite for learning.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!