Experience: 3+ years
Number of openings: 1
Role and Responsibilities
QA engineer will be part in all phases of application lifecycle from estimation to delivery:
- Implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites
- Participate in the design of major features from initial requirements with developer and product;
- Collaborate with Product Owner and Developers to create complete and thorough testing scenarios from User Story acceptance criteria;
- Promptly report, document and inform upon any issues that may impact upon the product development lifecycle;
- Work closely with the Support team and Developers to identify root cause of issues found on production environment;
- Follow and respect test strategy in line with the scope and organization’s standards and delivery flow.
- Minimum of 3 years of QA related experience;
- Developing test plans, test suite, test cases;
- Experience using a test management tool;
- Web Applications testing;
- Ability to generate test effort estimates;
- Ability to interpret test results for release decisions;
- Working knowledge of SQL;
- Experience in backend, server side;
- Technical understanding of a system.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Computer science university.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!