Experience: 4+ years
Number of openings: 1
We believe in helping individuals & organizations stay ahead of the curve by disrupting the old ways of making business run faster.
Our open source technology is focused on user experience & allows IT to build intelligent business solutions at breakthrough speed.
Business is no longer a series of transactions but a constant flow of information, ideas, decisions, and outcomes. That’s why we’ve developed a software platform that connects people, content, & processes, giving organizations the power to start their journey towards Digital Transformation.
This is an exciting role and an opportunity to join the Ness Alfresco Engineering team.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will work as part of an agile development team to design, develop, evolve and deploy Desktop Sync Application on Mac and Windows platforms.
Your role will encompass all aspects of product development including new feature development, unit testing, bug fixing, as well as working closely with the QA engineers to ensure a high quality of the product.
In this role you will be exposed to many of the diverse technologies and services on which Alfresco’s products are built, and, when necessary, will work alongside other technical experts in these areas.
- 4+ years of recent practical expertise in software engineering
- Strong C++ and OOP
- Portable C++ programming (writing systems in C++ that are portable across multiple OSs) – specifically Windows and MacOS
- Version control tools experience ( preferably Git)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools(Maven, Bamboo, Jenkins)
- High motivation and good team player
- Passionate about technology
- Self driven in research and sharing best practices within the team
- Good English skills
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies such as Scrum
- Knowledge of clean coding best practices
- An understanding of what Enterprise Content Management is
- AWS experience
- Scripting experience ( Bash, Python, Perl, Python)
- Exposure to data encryption for securing user data
- Knowledge of how file systems work (NTFS, FAT, HFS)
- Experience with RDBMS and SQL/SQLite
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Some travel may be required for this role.
- Training on application;
- Access to training for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.