Experience: 4+ years
Number of openings: 1
About the client
We believe in helping individuals & organizations stay ahead of the curve by disrupting the old ways of making business run faster.
Our open source technology is focused on user experience & allows IT to build intelligent business solutions at breakthrough speed.
Business is no longer a series of transactions but a constant flow of information, ideas, decisions, and outcomes. That’s why we’ve developed a software platform that connects people, content, & processes, giving organizations the power to start their journey towards Digital Transformation.
This is an exciting role and an opportunity to join the Ness Alfresco Engineering team.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and further develop the Ci/CD infrastructure of the Alfresco Digital Business Platform as well as the various backend or frontend components of the platform. You will display a full stack engineer mindset as you will also tackle development tasks and building quality into the products as part of your role. You will be working closely with an agile team of developers and QA engineers in order to achieve successful, stable and timely releases of the platform, its various components and consuming applications.
You will be exposed to almost all of the diverse technologies that make up the Alfresco product, and, when necessary, will work alongside other technical experts in these areas.
- 4+ years of practical experience in dev-ops engineering;
- Good scripting experience in one or more of the following: Bash, Python, Perl, Python, Go;
- Good AWS experience with proficiency in configuration and usage of several services such as:
- EKS, CloudFormation, EFS, S3, S3 Glacier, RDS, CloudWatch
- VPC, Route53, Cloudfront, API Gateway
- IAM, Certificate Manager, KMS, Lambda, SSM;
- Version control system and tools experience (Git, SVN, GitHub, GitLab);
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools (Maven, Bamboo, Jenkins, Trevis, GitLub);
- Experience with automatic deployment and orchestration of large scale containerized apps (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Nginx);
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies such as Scrum;
- Good written and verbal English skills;
- High motivation and team player;
- Passionate about technology;
- Self driven in research and sharing best practices within the tea.
- MS Azure experience;
- Strong core Java and OOP;
- Knowledge of Spring Java Framework;
- An understanding of clean coding best practices;
- An understanding of what Enterprise Content Management is;
- Networking concepts (TCP/IP, SSH, DHCP, DNS, HTPP, SSL, TFTP, SMTP).
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Some travel may be required for this role.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!