Experience: 4+ years
Number of openings: 1
We believe in helping individuals & organizations stay ahead of the curve by disrupting the old ways of making business run faster. Our open source technology is focused on user experience & allows IT to build intelligent business solutions at breakthrough speed. Business is no longer a series of transactions but a constant flow of information, ideas, decisions, and outcomes. That’s why we’ve developed a software platform that connects people, content, & processes, giving organizations the power to start their journey towards Digital Transformation.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
This is an exciting role and an opportunity to join the Ness Alfresco Engineering team.
As Senior Software Developer, you will work as part of an agile development team to design, develop, evolve and deploy various components of our Digital Platform, with a focus on backend development and exposure to front-end development, devops and building quality into the platform.
You should have experience of Java development using the Spring framework, a commitment to producing quality work and a passion for learning new skills and technologies.
In this role you will be exposed to many of the diverse technologies and services on which Alfresco’s products are built, and, when necessary, will work alongside other technical experts in these areas.
Here are a few of our required experiences
- 4+ years of recent practical expertise in software engineering
- Strong core Java development and OOP experience
- Knowledge of Spring Framework
- Version control tools experience (preferrably Git)
- High motivation and good team player
- Passionate about technology
- Self driven in research and sharing best practices within the team
- Full-stack development and code-to-deployment ownership mindset
- Ability to verify functionality via unit testing, e.g. JUnit
- Good English skills
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies such as Scrum
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Experience with TDD and/or BDD approaches to development
- Experience in building Microservices with Spring Boot or similar
- Experience deploying and running containers (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of clean coding best practices
- An understanding of the Enterprise Content Management and Business Process Management domains
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools(Maven, Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Experience deploying services on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or similar
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python, Perl)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Some travel may be required for this role
- Training on application;
- Access to training for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.