Project: UMG (Universal Music Group)
Experience: 3 years+
Number of openings:01
- The ideal candidate will be able to work with the existing team, helping to design, architect, plan and document new solutions, such as Sitecore-powered websites, as well as custom interfaces, API Endpoints and web applications.
- The role will include the planning and creation of suitable documentation, such as functional and technical specifications for .NET-based projects, as well as appropriate architecture (such as hosting environments).
- Design development, testing, and production environments which account for technology stack, security, considerations, performance, and integrations.
- Experience of designing and developing Public Websites
- Experience of .NET development using C# and ASP.NET
- Awareness and familiarity with Bootstrap, Angular, Knockout and other frameworks
- .NET web services / third party data integrations
- Agile (SCRUM) Experience
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, design, build and support
- Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
- Experience of Using Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 instances and other AWS services is preferred
- Minimum business or technical degree
- Training on application
- Access to training for self-development
- Be part of a dynamic team
- Floating holidays
- Flexible benefits basket
- Fun PS4 games and various team bonding and team building programs
- Attractive compensation scheme
About the client
Universal Music Group is the world’s leading music company and the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs. They own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.