About the client
The client is focused on improving urban mobility and considers smart cities as one of its core initiatives. The company has been investing in developing smart parking and smart transportation solutions and it is moving towards an account-based payments model. The software platforms help the local authorities in 4000 cities around the world to measure, monitor and manage the mobility within the cities. Every week around the world, customer’s terminals, mobile applications and online services, contribute to improving the living environment of its 100 million users by helping to reduce air pollution, optimize traffic, simplify payments, make cities more secure and economically dynamic.
QA Automation Engineer will be part in all phases of application lifecycle from estimation to delivery. He/she will provide clean and reliable technical solutions under the guidance of more senior team members.
- Follow and respect test strategy in line with the scope and organization standards;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- You will design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically;
- Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them;
- Participate in the design of major features from initial requirements through customer acceptance;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
- Participate in Agile Scrum process, including sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- 4+ years of experience;
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium Web Driver, SpecFlow, open source or commercial automation test frameworks);
- Ability to generate test effort estimates;
- Ability to interpret test results for release decisions;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming (e.g. C#, Java, Python, etc.);
- Familiar with a CI tool (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.);
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Very good English speaking skills, both verbal and written;
- BS/MS degree in a Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Nice to have
- good French speaking skills.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!