Experience: 3+ years
Number of openings: 1
Pearson is the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. They combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale.
The Company offers learning of English, accounting, management, finance, marketing, communication, economy, technology, science, literature, psychology, philosophy, and other related subjects with the help of various types of teaching techniques.
By pushing the boundaries of technology, they create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do
- Work directly with multiple disciplines – hardware/software, consumer de
- Responsible for day-to-day development-related activities to achieve high-quality outcomes for clients Hands-on development and prototyping of projects according to specifications and briefs; use appropriate system methodologies for analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and modification;
- Be able to perform fault-finding and resolution of issues
- Collaborate with other developers to deliver common configurable solutions;
- Work in an Agile environment – participate in sprint planning, retrospective, and sprint demos
Here is some of what you’ll need
- Working knowledge of NodeJS & Typescript or excellent experience in using languages such as Java and willingness to learn new things
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, MongoD), DB Background
- Experience using queuing systems
- Experience in building RESTful APIs
- Experience in using AWS (Cognito/S3); CloudFormation understanding, ability to build the infrastructure
- Orchestration experience
- Knowledge of search engines (Elasticsearch) – Nice to have
- A strong knowledge of computer programming theory with the ability to make appropriate programming choices based on that knowledge
- Comfortable working in distributed teams
- Technology enthusiast – eager to work with a range of technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Fluency in English
- Training on the application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.