Experience: 5+ years
Number of openings: 3
BetterWorks is changing the way executives, managers, and team members work and succeed together. We’re combining goal science, big data, mobility and the best of the consumer web to transform your work life. Essentially, we’re building the “Fitbit for Work” – a realtime dashboard of goals, progress, and achievement to let your company know who you are, what you’ve accomplished, and where you excel.
BetterWorks is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with an office in New York City, Denver and space in San Francisco. BetterWorks is backed by Emergence Capital (Series B), Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and 8VC. BetterWorks has an experienced team from innovative companies like Amazon, Box, Google, LinkedIn, Palantir, Salesforce and Yammer.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design and develop reliable, scalable, and maintainable test automation to validate complex features;
- Drive test effort from planning and organization to execution and delivery;
- Communicate and collaborate with the engineering teams to develop automation processes and plans;
- Collaborate with developers to diagnose, debug, and perform root-cause analysis of issues and defects;
- Work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals;
- Implement performance testing strategies and results.
- 5+ years of authoritative knowledge developing complex test automation, scripts, evaluating and integrating modern test frameworks or have written your own automation tool from scratch;
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical documentation such as software requirements, detailed designs, flow charts and database schemas;
- Effectively estimate work accurately and produce deliverables on time;
- Experience in OOP or Python a plus;
- Experience in Cypress a plus;
- Experience performance testing, load testing, durability testing using tools like Gatling/Locust.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!