Experience: 3+ years
Number of openings: 1
The software development team lead will act as coach and mentor supporting the team in its efforts to consistently delivering high quality software according to agreed standards. She or he will work with the customer to understand the requirements, design and business ensuring a flawless process from implementation to production.
- Work closely with the client to propose and refine technical solutions;
- Initiate and deliver technology evaluations and recommendations;
- Ensure high quality of deliverables in terms of design and timelines;
- Understands the professional development process and becomes actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning;
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration;
- Actively applies feedback received to day-to-day work and strives to improve performance;
- Support in applying software development best practices;
- Excellent leadership skills and enjoy teaching/mentoring others;
- Design and code review;
- Provide status reporting of team activities against the program plan or schedule;
- Keep the project manager and product committee informed of task accomplishment, issues and status.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong background as a software developer – 6 +;
- Experience with software engineering best practices like continuous integration, continuous delivery, unit testing, code refactoring;
- ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework/NHibernate, Web API;
- PL/SQL and relational database design;
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP,REST);
- Experience using GIT or similar version control system;
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- Umbraco or other CMS is a plus.
Qualifications and education requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!