Number of openings: 2
Ness Technologies is a global provider of end-to-end IT services and solutions designed to help clients improve competitiveness and efficiency. Ness specializes in outsourcing and offshore, systems integration and application development, software and consulting, quality assurance and training. With 7,800 employees, Ness maintains operations in 18 countries across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, and more than 100 alliances and partnerships around the world.
As a Junior Developer, you’ll work in a professional grade development environment together with seniors and leads in order to help our customers increase their capabilities to deliver quality products. The role will be challenging and a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to get their career to a flying start.
- Work in an Agile framework using Scrum methodology;
- Be a part of a team and work closely to develop, maintain and support software under the guidance of other technical experts in these areas;
- Provide feedback and ideas for improving the product and organization;
- Grow your skills and have fun while working.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming;
- CSS and HTML5 skills;
- A plus if you worked with Model View frameworks / libraries like AngularJS, ReactJS, Backbone, jQuery, etc.;
- A plus if you understand what a REST API is;
- Tenacity, problem solving skills, and you’re keen to learn new and awesome technologies;
- Passionate about web applications;
- Ability to work as a team member;
- Good English skills, both verbal and written.
You will achieve:
- Knowledge about software life cycle development;
- Developing experience on enterprise web applications;
- Analytic and troubleshooting skills;
- More programming skills, database knowledge, web development, performance tuning.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to be part of our team, you can send your application in English directly to email@example.com with the technology in the title