Experience: 2+ years
Number of openings: 1
Role and Responsibilities
As a UX/ UI designer, you will be part in all phases of application lifecycle from estimation to delivery. You will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for project success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Optimize existing user interface and interaction
- Communicates with clients and stakeholders to gather and evaluate business goals and objectives
- Transform complicated processes and concepts into simple, intuitive user flows and interfaces.
- Mock-ups user interfaces to collaborate with stakeholders to refine specifications and requirements and ensure that final designs meet the needs of the end users
- Create prototypes for new products and ideas
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Prepare and present rough drafts and wireframes to internal teams and stakeholders
- Good knowledge for using Mac and Sketch
- Proficiency in prototyping tools (Invision)
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Good time-management and prioritization skills
- Good communication skills
- Details oriented
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Bachelor’s degree in a design related field, or the equivalent in experience, with evidence of exceptional ability.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!