Number of openings: 2
We’re looking for self-motivated problem-finders ready to learn how we craft and improve customer experiences on a global scale for multiple brands, across devices and platforms, in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
As a UI/ UX Design intern, you will work closely with designers, business analysts, product managers and engineers, and you’ll experience the full spectrum of the products design process. Everything from ideation and conceptualization, to designing and implementing your ideas.
What you’ll do
As a UI/UX Design Intern at Ness, you’ll be responsible for creating effective user experience flows, wireframe and prototypes that meet business, brand, and market requirements. The position also requires, excellent organizational, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Create user experience goals, priorities, and deliverables that align with product milestones;
- Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes;
- Partner with multiple stakeholders, including other UX designers, product managers, engineers, organizational leaders, and other designers, in drafting & brainstorming initial concepts;
- Work across a wide range of projects, and technologies using Agile and Lean UX methodologies;
- Participate in user testing and research sessions;
- Will be involved in marketing-related design activities.
Skills, abilities and experience required
- Proven passion for UX (work examples, articles, etc.);
- To know how to plan and sketch ideas before jumping into image editing software;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Familiarity with Adobe products and wireframing software;
- Good communication skills;
- Proficiency in English.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to be part of our team, you can send your application in English directly to email@example.com with the technology in the title